EnviroCom is a supplier of choice for government and private enterprises with projects incorporating a mix of scientific knowledge, community behavioural change, education, communication, research and operational logistics.
EnviroCom has a great diversity of skills, depth of experience and passion that enables us to provide quality outcomes for our customers and for the environment.
EnviroCom recognises that environmental sustainability is a complex issue that requires technical, social and economic solutions. As a result, all personnel are qualified and dedicated environmental practitioners with experience in the diverse disciplines of science, social interaction, training, statistical analysis, teaching, marketing, communications and administration.
|STAFF MEMBER||POSITION TITLE||YEAR COMMENCED|
|Paula Harrison||National Manager||1995|
|Glenn Eales||Manager (QLD)||1998|
|Donald Munro||Manager (VIC)||2013|
|Sandie Johnston||Manager (Sunshine Coast)||2006|
|Anna Ricketts||Principal Consultant||2011|
|Mandy Botterell||Principal Consultant||2009|
EnviroCom are proud members of:
- Waste Management Association of Australia (WMAA)
- Australian Green Development Forum
- Australian Water Association (AWA)
- Australian Association of Environment Education
- Waste and Recycling Contractors Association – NSW and QLD
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) – QLD
EnviroCom works in partnership with Impact Apps. Impact Apps design innovative, intuitive and educational mobile phone applications for Local Government to use when communicating and educating residents about waste and resource use.
- EnviroCom’s Victorian team are AuSSi Vic accredited facilitators, registered to deliver the State’s Resource
- Smart Program to schools, Councils and businesses
Current committee representative
- QESSI – Qld Environmentally Sustainable Schools Initiative Founding and Steering Committee
- Qld Waste Education working group (QWEG)
- AWARE Victoria – Association for Waste and Resource Education
- WMAA Qld