EnviroCom Australia has been developing, implementing and evaluating environmental education programs for industry, Local and State Governments since 1998.
EnviroCom has extensive experience in tailoring education programs to meet the needs of the client, targeting specified demographics with contemporary curriculum and resources.
Here are just a few examples of the kind of education services EnviroCom provide:
- Design and delivery of environmental education programs for schools and communities
- Design and staffing of mobile education facilities
- Coordination of special events
- Development of educational and promotional materials
- Design and development of state and regional education packages and programs
- Development of localised curriculum materials
- Program evaluation – community surveys, street intercepts, behavioural observations
- Outreach programs
- Content development, coordination and delivery of community workshops.
- Development and delivery of guided facility tours for both school and community groups
Integrated Waste Management Services
- Stanwell Corporation
EnviroCom”s substantial experience in the industrial sector, coupled with knowledge of best practice waste systems and organisational cultural change, has been utilised by Stanwell Corporation, primarily at Stanwell Power Station (SPS) west of Rockhampton, since 2008. Coinciding with the introduction of an integrated waste management plan for the site, EnviroCom has provided on the ground services to ensure effective and compliant management of waste via waste audits, waste systems advice, contractor liaison and delivery of environmental training. This has been supported through reviews of waste management policies and procedures, including the handling and tracking of regulated and hazardous wastes.
Since 2010 EnviroCom has also provided on the ground waste advice during station outage (shutdown) events, assisting SPS to effectively manage increased waste volumes and an expanded workforce over this period.