EnviroCom Australia has been developing, implementing and evaluating environmental education programs for industry, Local and State Governments since 1998.
EnviroCom has extensive experience in tailoring education programs to meet the needs of the client, targeting specified demographics with contemporary curriculum and resources.
Here are just a few examples of the kind of education services EnviroCom provide:
- Design and delivery of environmental education programs for schools and communities
- Design and staffing of mobile education facilities
- Coordination of special events
- Development of educational and promotional materials
- Design and development of state and regional education packages and programs
- Development of localised curriculum materials
- Program evaluation – community surveys, street intercepts, behavioural observations
- Outreach programs
- Content development, coordination and delivery of community workshops.
- Development and delivery of guided facility tours for both school and community groups
- Gold Coast Water/Gold Coast City Council/Allconnex Water
From 2002 to 2011, EnviroCom provided community education services under the Watersaver banner for Gold Coast Water/Allconnex Water. Services included: event coordination, presentation and outreach services (school, community and industry groups); promotional material coordination; event outreach services; resource development (school programs); industry training; business follow up services (in response to applications); and multi-media resource development (list not exhaustive). In a number of these services, specialist skills were integrated into program delivery (for example specialist knowledge from the agricultural sector for incorporation in nursery industry training).