EnviroCom Australia has been developing, implementing and evaluating environmental education programs for industry, Local and State Governments since 1998.
EnviroCom has extensive experience in tailoring education programs to meet the needs of the client, targeting specified demographics with contemporary curriculum and resources.
Here are just a few examples of the kind of education services EnviroCom provide:
- Design and delivery of environmental education programs for schools and communities
- Design and staffing of mobile education facilities
- Coordination of special events
- Development of educational and promotional materials
- Design and development of state and regional education packages and programs
- Development of localised curriculum materials
- Program evaluation – community surveys, street intercepts, behavioural observations
- Outreach programs
- Content development, coordination and delivery of community workshops.
- Development and delivery of guided facility tours for both school and community groups
Corporate Waste Minimisation and Sustainability Programs
- Brisbane City Council, QLD Department of Environment and Resource Management (DERM), Queensland Rail, Colonial First State, Suncorp Stadium, The Gabba, Stanwell Corporation, Gladstone Port Corporation, Skilled Park.
EnviroCom has prepared waste minimisation plans and programs for a variety of organisations in both the government and private sector. Recognising that successful waste minimisation programs consider the connection between waste diversion services and workplace culture, EnviroCom’s work in this space includes the collection of baseline data, research into current on-site practices and attitudes, and assessment of existing and available infrastructure and technology. Waste minimisation programs may also incorporate staff/tenant training, development of educational materials (e.g. signage) and ongoing monitoring and review services.