EnviroCom Australia has been developing, implementing and evaluating environmental education programs for industry, Local and State Governments since 1998.
EnviroCom has extensive experience in tailoring education programs to meet the needs of the client, targeting specified demographics with contemporary curriculum and resources.
Here are just a few examples of the kind of education services EnviroCom provide:
- Design and delivery of environmental education programs for schools and communities
- Design and staffing of mobile education facilities
- Coordination of special events
- Development of educational and promotional materials
- Design and development of state and regional education packages and programs
- Development of localised curriculum materials
- Program evaluation – community surveys, street intercepts, behavioural observations
- Outreach programs
- Content development, coordination and delivery of community workshops.
- Development and delivery of guided facility tours for both school and community groups
Desalinated Water and Purified Recycled Water Resource Development for Schools
On behalf of SEQ Water (formerly WaterSecure) EnviroCom developed two units of study, ( designed to link with SEQ Water’s existing virtual tours, fact sheets and multi-media resources), on desalinated water and purified recycled water in South East Queensland. Targeting Grade 7 and Grade 10 Science and Geography students the resource incorporated a range of lesson plan outlines and student activities linked to the National Curriculum.
The units of work are available as a free resource for teachers via WaterSecure’s website.