EnviroCom Australia has been developing, implementing and evaluating environmental education programs for industry, Local and State Governments since 1998.
EnviroCom has extensive experience in tailoring education programs to meet the needs of the client, targeting specified demographics with contemporary curriculum and resources.
Here are just a few examples of the kind of education services EnviroCom provide:
- Design and delivery of environmental education programs for schools and communities
- Design and staffing of mobile education facilities
- Coordination of special events
- Development of educational and promotional materials
- Design and development of state and regional education packages and programs
- Development of localised curriculum materials
- Program evaluation – community surveys, street intercepts, behavioural observations
- Outreach programs
- Content development, coordination and delivery of community workshops.
- Development and delivery of guided facility tours for both school and community groups
Waste Stream Assessment
Client: Toowoomba Regional Council
In January 2015, EnviroCom Australia undertook its 28th landfill assessment in a series of biannual audits for Toowoomba Regional Council. This assessment was undertaken at Bedford Street Waste Management Facility, the region’s primary waste disposal facility.
These assessments serve numerous key functions that are integral to core operations of the site. The information collected assists in fulfilling the Queensland licensing agreement for the operation of this facility, informs the planning and management of the facility now and into the future, and provides a quantifiable measure of resource recovery efficacy captured through on-site diversion systems.
EnviroCom Australia provides a diverse range of solutions for the public and private sectors nation-wide, and has developed a reputation as one of Australia’s leading providers of waste stream assessment services.