EnviroCom Australia undertakes research and technical data collection for a wide range of government and private sector clients. Methodologies are developed specifically for each project to reflect the client’s needs.
Research collection projects include:
- Corporate sustainability auditing (water, energy, waste)
- Domestic mobile garbage bin audits (garbage, recycling and organic)
- Landfill and transfer station audits
- Landfill assessments
- Site specific audits
- Materials recovery facility waste stream audits
- Commercial and industrial waste assessments
- Community waste assessments
- Community attitude and knowledge surveys
- Inspection programs
- Desktop research
- Compliance and legislative auditing
- Behavioural observations
- Waste Management Plans and Strategies
- Education program evaluation and review
Special Projects and Innovative Waste Management
- Stanwell Corporation – Stanwell Power Station
Does your large scale construction or industrial maintenance project require specialised waste management support?
EnviroCom provided Stanwell Power Station (SPS) with specialised waste management expertise during the 2012 Outage Project. Each year Stanwell Power Station takes one of its four units offline for major maintenance and upgrade work. The Outage runs for approximately 60 days and requires an additional 650 specialist personnel onsite. Every Outage since 2009, EnviroCom has provided a field officer to oversee waste management. The officer’s duties include training, maximising waste segregation, logistics, reviewing procedures/policies, ensuring legislatively compliant disposal of waste, contractor liaison, collation and analysis of data plus reporting.