EnviroCom Australia undertakes research and technical data collection for a wide range of government and private sector clients. Methodologies are developed specifically for each project to reflect the client’s needs.
Research collection projects include:
- Corporate sustainability auditing (water, energy, waste)
- Domestic mobile garbage bin audits (garbage, recycling and organic)
- Landfill and transfer station audits
- Landfill assessments
- Site specific audits
- Materials recovery facility waste stream audits
- Commercial and industrial waste assessments
- Community waste assessments
- Community attitude and knowledge surveys
- Inspection programs
- Desktop research
- Compliance and legislative auditing
- Behavioural observations
- Waste Management Plans and Strategies
- Education program evaluation and review
Integrated Waste Management Services
- Stanwell Corporation
EnviroCom”s substantial experience in the industrial sector, coupled with knowledge of best practice waste systems and organisational cultural change, has been utilised by Stanwell Corporation, primarily at Stanwell Power Station (SPS) west of Rockhampton, since 2008. Coinciding with the introduction of an integrated waste management plan for the site, EnviroCom has provided on the ground services to ensure effective and compliant management of waste via waste audits, waste systems advice, contractor liaison and delivery of environmental training. This has been supported through reviews of waste management policies and procedures, including the handling and tracking of regulated and hazardous wastes.
Since 2010 EnviroCom has also provided on the ground waste advice during station outage (shutdown) events, assisting SPS to effectively manage increased waste volumes and an expanded workforce over this period.