EnviroCom Australia undertakes research and technical data collection for a wide range of government and private sector clients. Methodologies are developed specifically for each project to reflect the client’s needs.
Research collection projects include:
- Corporate sustainability auditing (water, energy, waste)
- Domestic mobile garbage bin audits (garbage, recycling and organic)
- Landfill and transfer station audits
- Landfill assessments
- Site specific audits
- Materials recovery facility waste stream audits
- Commercial and industrial waste assessments
- Community waste assessments
- Community attitude and knowledge surveys
- Inspection programs
- Desktop research
- Compliance and legislative auditing
- Behavioural observations
- Waste Management Plans and Strategies
- Education program evaluation and review
Desalinated Water and Purified Recycled Water Resource Development for Schools
On behalf of SEQ Water (formerly WaterSecure) EnviroCom developed two units of study, ( designed to link with SEQ Water’s existing virtual tours, fact sheets and multi-media resources), on desalinated water and purified recycled water in South East Queensland. Targeting Grade 7 and Grade 10 Science and Geography students the resource incorporated a range of lesson plan outlines and student activities linked to the National Curriculum.
The units of work are available as a free resource for teachers via WaterSecure’s website.