EnviroCom employs qualified workplace trainers and assessors who are experienced in the development and delivery of a variety of environmental training programs. EnviroCom trainers are skilled in tailoring all training to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Training services provided by EnviroCom include:
- Skills development training
- Workplace procedural and induction training
- Behavioural change training
- Sustainability training (water, energy and waste)
- Environmental knowledge training
- Waste auditing training
- Waste management training
ecoBiz Facilitator Training
- QLD Department of Environment and Resource Management (DERM)
The ecoBiz training program is a Department of Environment and Resource Management (DERM; now Department of Environment and Heritage Protection) partnership program that helps Queensland businesses adopt eco-friendly practices that benefit the financial, social and environmental bottom line. Under contract to DERM, EnviroCom delivered training to ecoBiz participants and facilitators (consultants) throughout South East Queensland and regional areas. EnviroCom also delivered ecoBiz training on behalf of the Northern Territory Government (ecoBiz NT).