EnviroCom employs qualified workplace trainers and assessors who are experienced in the development and delivery of a variety of environmental training programs. EnviroCom trainers are skilled in tailoring all training to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Training services provided by EnviroCom include:
- Skills development training
- Workplace procedural and induction training
- Behavioural change training
- Sustainability training (water, energy and waste)
- Environmental knowledge training
- Waste auditing training
- Waste management training
Clean Up Australia Day 2013 and EnviroCom – A Proud Partnership
For the past 8 years EnviroCom has proudly coordinated Clean Up Australia Day events for the Sunshine Coast Council. This has included:
• Networking with community groups,
• Schools and businesses to raise awareness of the event,
• Coordinating media and promotion of the registered sites,
• Coordinating various waste collection contractors to provide waste collection for the event and
• Collating data for Council at the conclusion of the event.
EnviroCom has assisted Council to utilise the event to not only raise awareness of illegal dumping and resource loss, but to also instil pride in the community to protect their local environment. In 2010, the Sunshine Coast Council won the Clean Up Australia Day Local Council Award and in 2012 Caloundra won the Keep Australia Beautiful Australia’s Tidiest Town Award.