EnviroCom employs qualified workplace trainers and assessors who are experienced in the development and delivery of a variety of environmental training programs. EnviroCom trainers are skilled in tailoring all training to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Training services provided by EnviroCom include:
- Skills development training
- Workplace procedural and induction training
- Behavioural change training
- Sustainability training (water, energy and waste)
- Environmental knowledge training
- Waste auditing training
- Waste management training
- Gold Coast Water/Gold Coast City Council/Allconnex Water
From 2002 to 2011, EnviroCom provided community education services under the Watersaver banner for Gold Coast Water/Allconnex Water. Services included: event coordination, presentation and outreach services (school, community and industry groups); promotional material coordination; event outreach services; resource development (school programs); industry training; business follow up services (in response to applications); and multi-media resource development (list not exhaustive). In a number of these services, specialist skills were integrated into program delivery (for example specialist knowledge from the agricultural sector for incorporation in nursery industry training).