EnviroCom Australia has been developing, implementing and evaluating environmental education programs for industry, Local and State Governments since 1998.
EnviroCom has extensive experience in tailoring education programs to meet the needs of the client, targeting specified demographics with contemporary curriculum and resources.
Here are just a few examples of the kind of education services EnviroCom provide:
- Design and delivery of environmental education programs for schools and communities
- Design and staffing of mobile education facilities
- Coordination of special events
- Development of educational and promotional materials
- Design and development of state and regional education packages and programs
- Development of localised curriculum materials
- Program evaluation – community surveys, street intercepts, behavioural observations
- Outreach programs
- Content development, coordination and delivery of community workshops.
- Development and delivery of guided facility tours for both school and community groups
- Social media packages including graphics and animated videos
Organics Education Resource Development
- South Burnett Regional Council
EnvrioCom has developed an attractive and informative new set of organic waste education resources for South Burnett Regional Council.
These resources focus on composting and worm farming and are used to complement community workshops or in a public place display.
The full complement includes a Pull-up banner, a Fold out display board and a life model of for each worm farming and composting.