EnviroCom Australia has been developing, implementing and evaluating environmental education programs for industry, Local and State Governments since 1998.
EnviroCom has extensive experience in tailoring education programs to meet the needs of the client, targeting specified demographics with contemporary curriculum and resources.
Here are just a few examples of the kind of education services EnviroCom provide:
- Design and delivery of environmental education programs for schools and communities
- Design and staffing of mobile education facilities
- Coordination of special events
- Development of educational and promotional materials
- Design and development of state and regional education packages and programs
- Development of localised curriculum materials
- Program evaluation – community surveys, street intercepts, behavioural observations
- Outreach programs
- Content development, coordination and delivery of community workshops.
- Development and delivery of guided facility tours for both school and community groups
- Social media packages including graphics and animated videos
Southern Downs Regional Council School Outreach Program 2012
- Southern Downs Regional Council
EnviroCom was responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of Southern Downs Regional Council’s School Outreach Program 2012. The School Outreach is a targeted Waste Education Program focused on engaging and educating school students and teachers and promoting more sustainable practices throughout the region’s schools. This year the program was conducted over one week from the 4th– 8th June, in order to coincide with World Environment Day.
EnviroCom was responsible for co-ordinating all aspects of the program, from the development and implementation of education resources and promotional materials through to managing bookings and liaising with school administration bodies. The face-to-face element of the program involved the delivery of in-class presentations, on a variety of waste related themes, undertaken by EnviroCom educators.